Serving Moose Jaw and Regina
Call/text 306-630-5801 and tell us all about your dog
Behaviour consulting is a one on one session with the trainer and client, within the home of the client or at a mutually specified location.
During which we will asses your dog(s), your interactions with it and provide specific guidance and tactic to start making progress immediately towards your goals.
A session typically lasts about an hour and a half.
I want you to call/text 306 630-5801 to inquire about a one on one session
A Program is a series of private sessions with or without the inclusion of group distraction classes. This format allows for very precise and specific training to take place. Addressing only the issues and or advanced training you desire. A program is perfectly suited for clients who are looking for advanced training or struggling with moderate to severe problem behaviors from their dog that need to be dealt with now.
Below are examples of sample programs. All programs are fully customizable and will be specifically designed to address your needs, lifestyle and budget.
Puppy Einstein Program
This program is designed to expedite the progress of your puppy learning all the basic commands and listening. While saving you tons of work, headaches and time working through all the annoying typical puppy behavior in a flash!
You will receive my direct guidance and support for a full 9 months, allowing me to help you through all the difficult puppy development periods. No guess work or extended struggles, only a clear laid out plan with my support on demand!
Another awesome bonus of this program is that I will save you possible behavioral issues in the future because I can recognize and treat the early symptoms and keep you on track adequately training and socializing your pup.
- Guaranteed basics trained: Leave it, Down, Sit, Come Loose Leash Walking, Heel, Go to your place and Crate Trained, so your dog can perform what you ask consistently around up to medium levels of distractions (people, other dogs, vehicles).
- Unlimited Private Session assistance for 9 months with all the typical puppy troubles: Nipping, Jumping up, Destructive Chewing, House training, counter surfing and stealing items.
- 6 group puppy socialization classes
- 6 group adolescent socialization/distractions classes
- Level 1 Off Leash Training work: Call to heel position off leash, off leash heeling and Come from mild distractions.
- Step by step homework
- Text, phone and email support for 9 months
- 15 foot training lead
- Pull deterrent harness or head collar
Rapid relief program (Leash Reactive)
This program will offer you the understanding and guidance to teach your dog to walk politely on leash as well as teach her not to react to things in the environment while on leash (particularly other dogs). This program is designed for you to be involved in every step of training.
-3 out and about sessions
- 6 group distraction classes (or two private training facility sessions if the group class schedule doesn’t work for you)
- How to ward off stray dogs info
- Step by step homework
- Information and or resource handouts
-Text, phone and or email support for 2 months
From Bite to Polite program
This program is designed to address moderate problem behaviors or specialized training. This program is best suited to dog's who are acting undesirably or are a physical threat to people, animals or both.
-Assessment of the dog
-1 kick start half day of personal training (3 hours dog and trainer time)
-2 sessions at our training space
-3 private sessions at your home
-3 out and about private sessions
-Personalized Dog Bite Prevention Solutions Protocol
-Information and or resource handouts
-Email, phone and text support for 1 year
-50% off discount for any group classes for the dog's life
-50% off additional private continuing education sessions above and beyond this program
-Free framed portrait of your dog
-Pull deterrent harness or head collar
-Chain leash tether (if needed)